You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting highly qualified applicants to all open positions at the company, including executive-level opportunities. You will communicate closely with candidates, including explaining WEBNOO’s core values and mission to them and seeing them through the entire interviewing process. You will be responsible for ensuring that every new WEBNOO hire is elite, and that the talent bar at the company remains at the highest level possible.You will also be responsible for creating and managing employee relations, compliance, benefits, wellness, and recognition programs to ensure that WEBNOO continues to be a superior environment in which smart, ambitious people can do their best work and grow professionally.
- Work with the Management to fill the applicant pipeline with highly qualified candidates for all open core team positions at WEBNOO.
- Identify and contact A-players who will thrive at WEBNOO in executive, VP, and team leadership roles.
- Communicate extensively with candidates over a variety of channels, explaining open positions to them and continuously assessing whether they would be good fits.
- Provide interviewers with extensive background information about each candidate.
- Support candidates through the core team interview process as their primary point of contact and stay in touch with interviewers to collect feedback and ensure the interview funnel is executed well.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of new HR benefits, wellness, and recognition initiatives.
- Manage new and existing employee data within multiple HR-related systems.
- Provide compensation guidance in alignment with WEBNOO’s pay-for-performance culture and support the compensation planning process.
- Assist managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues.
- Manage regulatory compliance, including directing HR functions of the company in accordance with both applicable federal/state regulations and policies and WEBNOO practices.
- Understand, interpret, and appropriately apply employment regulations, effectively implementing updates to maintain compliant policies.
- Establish a shared vision among team members and across the company through team-specific and company-wide programs.
- Work closely with all teams and employees to solve problems, communicate initiatives, and ensure seamless integration of new team members.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on compliance and strategy.
Key Behaviors & Attributes
- Expertise with Human Resource Management Systems and a love of working with data.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of requisitions
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to recognize trends within the company and design systematic, goal-oriented HR initiatives.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law (both India and globally).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be able to accurately assess whether candidates would be able to perform and excel at a given position successfully in the long term as the company scales.
- To excel at this position, you must be extremely intelligent, energetic, and proactive.
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity
- You must be an individual contributor to thrive at WEBNOO. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience recruiting for a variety of functions (finance, HR, sales, etc…)
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Competitive remuneration & profit sharing
- Interesting problems to solve, day in, day out
- Motivated team and career growth opportunities
- Independent environment, where you get to champion your role
- Interesting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
- Unofficial parties & pizzas with off-sites in a year where we completely freak out
|Job Category||Human Resources|