This 60-minute workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music and your choice of weight to inspire you to get the results you came for - and fast!
- Warm Up Get your body moving, using light weights only.
- Legs/Squats Use heavier weights in Squat moves that target the big muscle groups and burn lots of calories.
- Chest Lie back on the step to work the chest, shoulders and triceps.
- Back/Gluteals/Hamstrings Target the back, glutes and hamstrings with lifts and presses.
- Triceps and Biceps Isolate and tone the arm muscles in these two tracks.
- Legs/Lunges Targets the legs, shaping and toning the butt.
- Shoulders/Arms Targets the entire shoulder area and arms.
- Abdominals Build support and strength in the core.
- Cool Down/Stretch Stretch the muscles to increase flexibility and reduce risk of muscle soreness and injury.